WELCOME TO THE 2017 LIVERMORE EVENT
IMPORTANT: START TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO
7AM ON SUNDAY, MARCH 26, 2017.
Congratulations on securing your spot to #RunLIV. We want to make sure that you have everything you need to make your experience as seamless as possible. Below you will find all needed information you need to succeed.
Please make sure to PRINT, SIGN and bring this WAIVER with you for Packet Pick up.
Check out the Golden State Half Series Booth during the #RunLIV expo for our registration specials!
First 150 people to register will receive a little surprise.
And if you ran with us in 2016, you know these spots will go fast…
BIB & PACKET PICK UP
Important: we are dedicated to making this the best event to date. This includes getting all runners in and out of the site in timely and ensuring a smooth start. ALL runners (including both Half marathon and 5K runners) are required to pick up their race packet at the Expo on Saturday, March 25, 2017. Should you not be able to attend to expo or have a friend pick it up on your behalf, you MUST select the additional Race Day packet pick up option in your Active account. NO EXCEPTION.
Saturday, March 25th from 10AM to 5PM.
Free. Bring your friends and family and check out all the local vendors, enjoy some free sampling, maybe some last minute shopping and more! With a wide variety of exhibitors including the latest in run technology, nutrition, fitness, as well as local Livermore businesses, it’s an exciting and interactive Expo that’s free to the public and has something for the whole family (YES Kids too!!)
Surface parking is available throughout Downtown Livermore. Most downtown parking is free, but we encourage all participants to be aware of all parking signs and restrictions on Race Day. Additional parking is available at the Parking Deck located on 1st and Maple, and the Village Square Shopping Center on Railroad/First and South L/South Livermore Avenue.
Click to download the 2017 Livermore Half Marathon & Kaiser Permanente 5K Course Map PDF (course subject to change).
Please note that our Start time has been moved an hour earlier.
Half Marathon: 7AM
Gear check will be available near the start line for your pre-race/post-race clothing. While you run, it’ll be held securely while you experience the best of Livermore. When you finish, simply return to the same location to claim your belongings.Please note: DO NOT leave valuables, cash or jewelry in your gear bag. The event is not responsible for any lost items. Gear bags must be claimed before close of the Festival on race day.
Consider the Tri-Valley Running Club as the guide to your goal! They’ll start and finish alongside you, pacing you to your desired finish time. Look for them in their team singlets carrying signs for the following expected finish times:
Meet your pacer at Saturday’s packet pickup.
RESULTS & AWARDS
Race results will be posted here on runliv.com. Stay tuned for the link as we get closer to the event.
While we do not offer special age awards, top 3 winners of the Half and the 5K will be awarded a free entry into any of our upcoming Golden State Half Series event.
FINISHER BAGS & VIP UPGRADES
LOGIN TO YOUR ACTIVE.COM ACCOUNT TO PRE-ORDER YOUR OFFICIAL FINISHER BAG.Want the Finisher Bag & A First-Class Race Experience?
You’re ready to race along one of California’s most epic scenery… … and now you have an opportunity to do it in style! We’re rolling out the red carpet for those who want a little more luxury from their Wine Country experience. VIP upgrade is open but available to a limited number of runners – there are only 100 VIP spots available and they’ll go quickly. Our velvet rope VIP experience includes:– Race Day Packet Pickup if you plan to arrive Sunday morning ready to run
– Unlimited VIP Lounge access on raceday
– Pre-race Energizing Breakfast Items served in the Lounge
– Private Gear Check with Pick-up inside the VIP Lounge
– Post-race refueling food and drink (an assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available)
– Private VIP restrooms
– Private post-race massage
– Your official Finisher BagLogin to your Active.com account to select the VIP Upgrade.
GOLDEN STATE HALF SERIES
You ran the 2016 Town’s Half Marathon.
You ran the 2016 SoFi Golden Gate Half Marathon.
You are already signed up for the 2017 Livermore Half Marathon.If you are completing your Golden State Half Series AT the Livermore event, please stop by the Golden State Half Series tent on Saturday, March 25, to verify your Qualifier Status.Your beautiful CA-shaped medal will be waiting for you on Sunday, at the same tent!If you are currently enrolled in the Golden States Half Series OR Golden State 5K Series and will be completing the Challenge at the 2017 Town’s Half & 5K on August 12, or at the 2017 SoFi Golden Gate Half & 5K on November 5, you do not need to check in at the Golden State tent.
The RunLIV Legacy Club recognizes participants who demonstrate their commitment to lifelong activity by completing the half marathon in at least three consecutive Livermore Half events! Qualified club members will receive special BIB for every year their personal streak is kept alive! #runliv #RunLIVLegacyMember
LEGACY bib does not replace your half marathon bib. You may place it in your back but must wear your regular bib front and center. Your regular bib contains your timing chip. Legacy bibs can be picked up at the Golden State Half Series tent.
2017 Legacy Club includes all Finishers of:
– the 2015 Livermore Half Marathon
– the 2016 Livermore Half Marathon (Half Marathon distance only)
– the 2017 Livermore Half Marathon (you must be registered for the Half Marathon for your status to be confirmed)
If you are already registered for the event, you may transfer or upgrade from one category to the other, AS LONG AS THERE IS STILL SPACE AVAILABLE in the race in which you want to transfer.
Upgrading from the 5K to the Half Marathon
- Transfers from the 5K to the Half Marathon are NOT guaranteed.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your race transfer.
- NOTE: there will be a charge covering the difference between your initial payment and the currant half marathon price.
- Your bib may not reflect the change, depending on the date of the transfer, but the timing chip will be updated.
Downgrading from the Half to the 5K.
- Transfers from the Half Marathon to the 5k NOT guaranteed and must be submitted prior to the event.
- Email us at email@example.com to request your race transfer. There is a $15 administration fee. We are carefully monitoring all transfers in order to ensure the quality of our event.
- Your bib may not reflect the change, depending on the transfer request date but the timing chip will be updated.