LIVERMORE HALF MARATHON DATES
ALL runners (including both Half marathon and 5K runners) are required to pick up their race packet at the Expo on Saturday, March 3, 2018. Should you not be able to attend to expo or have a friend pick it up on your behalf, you MUST select the additional Race Day packet pick up option in your Active account. NO EXCEPTION.
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Livermore Half Expo & Packet Pickup – Plaza and on First St in front of the Bankhead Theater located at 2400 First St, Livermore, CA 94551
More info on the Livermore Half Expo here.
Sunday, March 4, 2018
Start & Finish Location – First Street & S. Livermore Ave
Half Marathon Start – 7:00am
Festival Begins – 7:45am
The Livermore Half is a participant’s race- we strive to deliver a memorable experience. In addition to our Gorgeous course showcasing California’s oldest wine country, each runner will receive:
Signature Medals: and we mean serious BLING!
- Commemorative wine glass
- Technical Shirt (one you’ll actually wear)
- Awesome Finisher’s Medal (we’re talking serious hardware)
- Free Admission to the post-race RunLIV Festival
(the reason we all run, right?)
- More to come!
Consider the Tri-Valley Running Club as the guide to your goal! They’ll start and finish alongside you, pacing you to your desired finish time. Look for them in their team singlets carrying signs for the following expected finish times:
Meet your pacer at Friday’s packet pickup.
- ALL RUNNERS MUST HAVE VALID ID TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WINE / BEER FESTIVAL.
- Cancellations – Entries are Non Refundable and Non Transferable from Person to Person
- Please be aware that ALL entries are non transferable and non refundable. Entries are good only for the year they are intended.
- Entries cannot be deferred from one year to the next and are non-transferable from person to person. This applies whether or not you may be injured, have moved, or any other reason. We cannot make any exceptions to this policy. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you cannot participate after you have registered, you may still pick up your shirt at the Expo on Saturday, March 4, 2018.
- No medal or shirt will be mailed. No exception.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may not be able to participant in future events.
- You must be in good health.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip.
- You must pick up your own race packet and race number at the RunLIV Expo. If you cannot attend the expo, you MUST purchase the raceday packet pick up option in Imathlete.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon. If accompanied by a parent or guardian, any age can participate in the 5K.
- No bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, baby joggers or dogs will be allowed on the course.
If you are already registered for the event, you may transfer or upgrade from one category to the other, AS LONG AS THERE IS STILL SPACE AVAILABLE in the race in which you want to transfer.
Upgrading from the 5K to the Half Marathon
- Transfers from the 5K to the Half Marathon are NOT guaranteed.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your race transfer.
- NOTE: there will be a charge covering the difference between your initial payment and the currant half marathon price.
- Your bib may not reflect the change, depending on the date of the transfer, but the timing chip will be updated.
Downgrading from the Half to the 5K.
- Transfers from the Half Marathon to the 5k NOT guaranteed and must be submitted prior to the event.
- Email us at email@example.com to request your race transfer. There is a $15 administration fee. We are carefully monitoring all transfers in order to ensure the quality of our event.
- Your bib may not reflect the change, depending on the transfer request date but the timing chip will be updated.
Our Medical Team is a dedicated group of multidisciplinary medical professionals, available to help assess your race day medical needs and administer acute first aid when necessary. Numerous medical stations will be located at the Finish as well as at the start and along the course.
Gear check will be available near the start line for your pre-race/post-race clothing. While you run, it’ll be held securely while you experience a grand tour of Livermore. When you finish, simply return to the same location to claim your belongings.
Please note: DO NOT leave valuables, cash or jewelry in your gear bag. The event is not responsible for any lost items. Gear bags must be claimed before close of the Finish Line Festival on race day.
Once you cross the finish line, you’ll enter a secure participant only area. In the Runner Zone, you’ll rehydrate, refuel as well a be awarded your well deserved finisher’s medal and commemorative wine glass. Be sure to grab all your goodies, because once you exit this area, you can’t re-enter. Besides, there’s a party going on and its time to celebrate.